Friday, September 2, 2022

The Most Beautiful Phrase

I’ll be anything you need me to be, this is the most

beautiful phrase I have ever heard - and you have

become all the things I needed to become the ME

that I am, I’m listening to the Nutcracker Suite and

the refrain is playing to Waltz of the Flowers: I’ll be

anything you need me to be, and after all this time

 

Of being so many things you have become the little

tin soldier sailing about in such a small paper boat -

after the Mandarin kicked you out and you started to

float down the river into the sea, there you had many

adventures before you came back to me, my idolized

eldest brother is home, the hero I need to set me free

 

From the curse of fear and anxiety - I still love you as

much as I did as a child when you were one of the gods  

walking on earth and able to do anything, and then you

read my first play - and you wrote the essay I studied:

I hope I have become everything you dreamed for me 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...