Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Back To The Mop Wars

 [Diary Notes]

Back to the Mop Wars: Nici’s mop with its strings that I can

wring though they can’t swing, wins, the little sponge is not

strong enough for the heavy work to be done, today I won

against my floor-washing phobia and cleaned patio, kitchen

 

And bedroom, as I prefer walking barefoot a clean floor is

a boon, but now I’m too tired to jump into the pool to cool

down,  my housekeeper did this 3 times a week & I realize

she was a Queen among women, her name is Linah - but

 

She should have been called Nefertiti, such hard work she

did and I only wield a broom against dogs while she had to

contend with us grumbling as we fled from room to room,

at least I’m friends with all the mops in the house, there

 

Are about four - yet I only want to wash the the kitchen floor

every day to keep my feet clean, the rest will be done as and

when there is inclination and time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...