Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Restrict Life To 5 senses Within 3 Dimensions

When I told you my happy analogy by which I understand

how it’s possible for all water crystals to be unique, different

from all the rest, singular, each and every one of them - just

like sand trickling though your hands falling in small heaps

which are each unique --- you kindly, but firmly replied: NO,

YOU CAN’T COMPARE SAND AND WATER DROPLETS - 


Though I wanted to explain that subatomic particles in each

might be the same to complete my analogy, you refrained 

from giving me the benefit of the doubt, & therefore, when I

appreciate your honesty and integrity, I have to factor in your

complete intolerance for any fanciful theory or analogy by

which a poetic soul may explain reality - but since you are

 

The master of budgeting, doing sums, dealing with money,

organising life, making lists, determining schedules, writing

to councils, reading cook books, creating menus and dishes:

I must learn to hold my tongue  - and share my dreams with

fellow  weirdo’s who love the power of words - while lacking

the ability to restrict life to only 5 senses within 3 dimensions  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...