Thursday, September 29, 2022

No Way To Live Life

This morning I ate another gluten-free roll, it seemed

so logical, Pastrami and salad and tomato - although

the world seemed to recede - - feel like sitting behind

a glass wall - can’t think straight - can’t relate - can’t

complete my duties, then to exacerbate the situation

 

We ate gluten-free chicken schnitzel tonight, after the

whole day behaving badly - talking too much and too

loud and earache and mental fog and confusion - it’s

become clear that I’m not myself and it feels as if I’m

sitting at the bottom of a well - without ability to see

 

Or hear or think clearly - so from now on gluten-free

rolls are on the no-no list, to be taken but rarely - if I

partake of it too freely, I lose my mind and it’s scary,

a nightmare which I hate - from now on I shall stick

with vegetables and steak - until I’m a human being

 

Again and I shall no longer dabble with new dishes

like these, feeling scared and alone without a brain,

the Little Alien in my head is nearly dead & the poor

simpleton living my life cannot take control - this is

no way to live one’s life!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...