Wednesday, September 7, 2022

On Your Birthday, For Nici, 12 September 2022

My darling little animé demon, my twinkling and naughty little

witch, it is a privilege to listen to your mock bickering followed

by peals of laughter ringing through the house, becoming home,

brightened by the joyful light you emit on your happy flight - as

you flit about between friends trying to adopt you since they all

enjoy your presence so much & as you decorate and clean for 

our friend living on her own, as she is too frail to do it herself

 

Your mischievous smile hides a generous heart and your mock

anger allows you to blow off steam & make us laugh - you are

the favourite of uncles and aunts & when you return from your

wanderings, a mini-hurricane blows all the cobwebs away that

started to build when you depart, - while the din in the kitchen

when you cook & your dad tries to interfere, clearly  indicates

who is the boss - When you go off for a photo shoot I call out

 

To you - Slay them, shoot to kill, my little Assassin - and you

reply happily: - Yes Mom, that’s just what I am going to do! 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...