Thursday, September 8, 2022

This Hell Of A Feeling

Feeling miserable and ill with symptoms of allergy,

I feel like a different person, this head can’t be mine

because I can breathe and think with my own head,

but this head is busy suffocating & the whole inside

 

Is sizzling and fizzing and shrinking and I can’t think

or listen or understand or feel anything - fatigue so  

overpowering I fall asleep when sitting still, all kinds

of sounds seem irritating and life feels so frustrating

 

I want to run away from myself, nowhere to go, even

the marvelous book I’m reading, “The Music Shop”,

feels like a threat, as discomfort increases, I count

out more pills - if one of them starts working, even

 

If only partially, it will stop me from living this hell of

a feeling, to me this pain is absolutely intolerable

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...