Monday, September 5, 2022

Revenge of Famous Potato Dish & Fun & Wars

Revenge

Now the revenge of the famous potato dish with its bacon and cream,

I’ve got a splitting headache and no energy, this is a long, slow march

through sad laundry territory, if painkillers do not kick in - and I don’t

kick the bucket - I should be so lucky - I’ll have to do ironing with my

 

Head ready to burst and I refuse to suffer so much, though I read Ilse

Aichinger in my youth - and know that pain and suffering are true and

should be respected - I never made my peace with suffering myself -

there are so many good things in life - I’ll work on this until feeling

 

Better so I can dance while I work, scrubbing and singing & enjoying

the fact that I am alive - - albeit paying for the privilege with the most

incommodious allergy, also the revengeful potato dish does not come

around all that often and I shall no longer partake of it when it does!

......................................................................................................

Isn't Life FUN?!

Now if I can refrain from eating today, and thus prevent my stomach

from sending food rests to my liver, I might make it through today, in

the same way people survive after imbibing antifreeze by staying drunk

so the liver is occupied  dealing with the whiskey, and thus have no time

 

To process the deadly antifreeze , let’s hope this works - and it will until

I fall into temptation and start eating again, restarting the discomfort of

the digestive process and its accompanying headache - isn’t life FUN?!

............................................................................................................

Make-Believe Wars

First attempt to order the linen cupboard ended in total

disaster, looking for light summer sheets while perched

on a ladder, finding old pillow covers looking so dowdy,

trying to fold old towels standing still high in the air &

 

Things falling - Nici complaining I'm cramping her style

by asking her help - bundling things into the cupboard -

there is no fooling myself - I still have to learn how to

fold sheets & put away neatly since it is an art I never

 

Mastered - I desperately need to order my life as the

chaos keeps proliferating, TV shows experts helping

hoarders fixing their homes - this must be a general

problem - and the allergy reaction to the vengeful

 

Potato dish is growing stronger though I did not eat -

drinking water is the culprit, the day is growing worse

though my daughter & I are laughing  while engaged

in fighting our make-believe wars…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...