Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Equivalent Of Their Golden Fleece [Rev]

Been so focused on things that interest me and the

amusing reference to Wittgenstein’s philosophy - I

never prepared for dinner & unintentionally ended

up eating rice-cakes and gluten-free rolls, a proven

recipe for disaster, I can’t turn back my boat caught

midstream in this fast-flowing current straight down

 

The cliffs of nutritional deficiency, I’m into the rapids

of chemical imbalance and discomfort - with a foggy

short-circuiting brain and the Little Alien in my head

is quite happy since it’s always riding the waves of

depression into a new creation - which leaves out of 

the equation the simpleton who leads my life

 

So I sigh because I wanted to write down the story I

concocted today, yet while my mind is out of control 

recording a fairy tale is a waste of time and the plot

of my library book is turning awry because the world

is absolutely neutral and meaningless and we have

to assign the magic of significance to the things we

 

Perceive - and currently my eyes have no magic in

them - maybe I can resurrect the adventure of my

protagonists wandering through the world in order

to find the equivalent of their Golden Fleece, given

that the story entails beautiful scenery, if the Little 

Alien in my head permits I might take my mind there 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...