Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Clarify You Dreams

 For Your Birthday Tiaan, 15 July 2022

What fun when you and I laugh, it’s a treat when you play the

comedian imitating irate clients - and eighty-year-old lawyers

who win court cases by repeating themselves & the advocate

who declaimed: “I’d have applauded your court circus more 

if my clients were not disadvantaged by your shenanigans”

 

You really are a ray of sunshine, though your room looks like

the aftermath of a perfect storm, but I don’t mind as your head

is in the clouds where it belongs, while you’re trying to figure

out what you should be doing & where you really belong; you

take your time as you weigh every question to determine who

 

Is right, you are overcome by the strange depths to which people  

descend when they live superficial lives, but your culinary skills

as master of the braai is legendary - your hot sauces are marking

you as the infamous cook who threatens your father’s life - May

the new year of life help you to clarify your dreams & formulate

 

Your life’s mission & sail off into the sunset, the beloved target

of your naughty lil sis & cherished son of a doting mom & dad!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...