Friday, September 16, 2022

Just Like An Ordinary Human Being

.... 

The worst part is that I don't know how cold or warm it will be,

cold as we leave Pretoria, warm as we enter the Karoo - then

after driving through Meiringspoort - what will the weather be,

should I be ready for an icy wind or terrible heat? Warm pants

 

And shorts and a short-sleeved top and warm togs and socks &

several blankets as you drive with the air-con on cold, then the

 gamble on facing the weather in Hartenbos: Can I swim, can I

sunbathe, can I read my book on the beach - heaven to me is a

 

Place where we can access the Akashic records and read every-

thing about history from before time began, maybe watch it in

3-dimensional holograms; but on earth heaven is knowing what

to wear when and where - dress in the wrong type of clothes

 

And you’ll be freezing or perspiring - and none of these states

are recommended by me - getting it right - not looking smart,

but just like an ordinary human being - is my dream… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...