Monday, September 12, 2022

Sorrow Of Allergy After-Effects

Every time this headache lifts for a while --- it returns with a

vengeance, my head more swollen, the world blurry, sounds

hurting my ears, existential depression grown worse, so much

so - I’m convinced that people who wrote existential treatises

must have been suffering from allergy symptoms also, every-

thing they say from hell being other people to hell being me -

 

Myself, resonates with the way I feel when the dust allergy gets

worse and increasing on a daily basis & all medication exacts a

hefty price: it only works on condition the patient agrees to grow

deaf, blind and brain-dead - and to that kind of Mephistophelian

deal I can’t agree, reading & thinking are two activities I love to

engage in - without these I might as well be dead; though when

 

The pain is bad, my thinking falls to a level lower than that of the

average town idiot and reading becomes self-flagellation, but it is   

still more preferable than doing no reading at all: let me eat these

Ginger Nuts, enjoy the temporary lift the burning ginger and syrup

bring - and face the sorrow of allergy after-effects tomorrow 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...