Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beliefs And Reality

“I get the point however, we are chained to
beliefs rather than Reality.”

Yes, oh glorious yes, you get the first part
of the point, we are chained to beliefs and
we refuse positive beliefs because that would
make life too easy and boring; we prefer
intrigue and suffering to boredom –
especially me!

The other part of the point you cannot understand
in your lifetime because you have been taught to
believe something when you were small and cannot
change this belief in spite of the results of quantum
mechanics and quantum physics:

There is no Objective and Independent Reality out
there, “Reality” consists of the contents in our heads,
in Concepts and Symbols, we cannot know what is in
existence without using our senses which supply only
a certain FORM of information.

Though your integrity is based on your remaining faithful
to what you believe is “Objective Reality”, my integrity is
based on my remaining faithful to what I believe is our
Self-Fabricated Subjective Reality; and in the end we
ACT in the same way towards our loved ones.

We differ in that I respect ALL viewpoints and you respect
only your OWN viewpoint, so there is no problem as long as
I leave you in peace to gun for other people because you
dislike their ideas – and them - and you do not stop me from
defending other people’s right to believe what they want,
as long as they respect each other’s FREEDOM, because
I like their ideas – and them.

How’s that?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...