Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Three Musketeers

*
The Three Musketeers – Tiaan, who had
his arm in a sling, me who likes hunting
and hubby, always engaged in rational
thinking, sallied forth today to buy ear-
phones so I can play with music and
sounds

Now everyone must duck and dive to
escape the noise that I make as I sing
with myself, so glad Terry Pratchett only
objects to people singing with their mirror
images and Mr Robin-in-the-hand, but
approves

Of people singing in harmony with them-
selves like Agnes Nit did when she sang
and Perdita, living within, joined in, I think
the naughty Bond-girl joined me, she is
invisible until I have seen a Bond-
movie

Then her image pops into the mirror,
rejoicing in the life
I hate to live...

[Seems like I escaped the scourge of Mr Robin
and other woodfolk appearing, I am glad to
report]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...