Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We Are Monitored

*
Alet and I discussed the fact
we are monitored by computer
and on camera, Godzilla Firefox
lamenting we forget the camera’s
eye upon us when we turn our back

We do things the watchers would
not want to see, lift away irksome
clothing, digging in a recalcitrant
nose; concluding it’s just retribution
for those who leave us no privacy

to see such gory scenes, I am
always greeted Hallo Margaret
when I Google or Yahoo – how
did the pestilences know it was
me and how should I win back

my privacy; cannot look at weird
esoteric sites, The Eye of Thoth
and all-new universal religions,
without the rational world
smirking at me!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...