Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Will Happen Next

COMMENT: “Adding the argument of a computer
to your poem does not add credibility, I don’t feel
obliged to see the connection...”

REPLY: The analogy is limited but I love it – I did
not create myself and my darling computer did not
create itself, I am tabula rasa containing input

The little Alien in my head dictates what I do and an
unknown Consciousness with remote control dictates
what alternatives we confront

I open files and the Internet on my computer, just like
the thought files in my head are opened by the little
Alien and the remote control Consciousness

Information overload overpowers my brain, just like
my computer shuts down with all the information
files I open at the same time

I never master control of my own actions and decisions, I
feel like a computer being played upon by cosmic forces,
I am more of a computer than my computer

See the conundrum between the claim “We create our
own reality” and MY experience of the little Alien and
remote-control-Consciousness in control of my life

I interpret this to mean the little Alien creates my reality
by choosing between alternatives PRESET by the
remote control Consciousness

I determined the little Alien’s choices in my childhood
when I dreamt of having a loving, stable family; today
I watch these forces playing out their games

Unable to escape from THIS game of being ME with my
rock-hard decisions and loyalty to my self-chosen
rules – until physical death

I programmed myself and cannot break the rules I had
made up when I was a child - this is how
I experience life

The forces, the Alien and remote control Consciousness
created by me when I was small, are in charge of my
choices - I am waiting with bated breath

To see what will happen next!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...