Friday, November 20, 2009

Successful Nonentity

*Why preach reality to me when
It indicts me for my failure to
succeed as a nonentity?

Childhood condemned me to
a life of misery, a low-paid job,
dealing with allergy

Fantasies of fairytale allegories
enabled me to change my fate
and create

New visions in spaces between
the requirements of mind-
destroying devices

Fantasies help me overcome
the failure of being a brick
in the wall

Make me strong when punished
for being different, create the
belief

I have a right to shortcomings and
strong points - Life is based
on the irrational fantasy

The pain and insanity inflicted by
rational reality cannot keep us
down - this produced

The world as it is - as well as
you and me!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...