Friday, November 6, 2009

Dream Of Being Content

I battled all day and lost, tried to
concentrate on sorting documents,
my mind never succeeded in bringing
order to the mess on my desk

Came home thoroughly saddened
by my failure of a day, inability causing
fear to build in my head, listening to an
old radio programme brought calm

Then played the first recording of Susan
Boyle’s lovely voice, suddenly feeling that
dreams can come true, though I am confu-
sed as to what dreams I should cherish

When thinking of something wonderful, I grow
scared as it unfolds in my thoughts, dreams
of success scare me - I dream of being
content with whatever happens...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...