Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deflate Bubbly Thoughts



Can’t sleep, lost concentration on routines
today, escaped by thinking exciting things,
started reading Terry Pratchett’s new book,
watched TV, ‘The No1 Ladies Detective
Agency’ – presenting human foibles
infused with love

I have letters to translate, need to deflate
all bubbly thoughts of fantasy in order to
concentrate on boring tomorrow

Without sleep I become hyperactive to flee
the fatigue; allergy is very strict, makes me
feel guilty about everything, forcing me to
seek deeper meaning in all phenomena

Perpetual insomnia, night after night, changes
me into a crocodile surviving on fantasies to
escape the reptilian inability to fit into modern
society because I am bored

My epic struggle against the feeling of
boredom a never-ending struggle
against myself...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...