Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sound Of His Voice

*
I gauge hubby’s state of mind by
the sound of his voice, watching
James Bond with the kids who
do not care about sound

Nici says Pierce Brosnan is the only
handsome James Bond - watching
‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ with them-
Brosnan does not do it for me

His voice is too thin, Nici loves him
because he has less body hair than
my hero, Sean Connery–Who cares?
Sean had the VOICE

And that is EVERYTHING!

* ***** ***** ***** ***** *

Watching TV with the family, keeping my
hand on the pulse of current entertainment

While people seem to become less studious
when inebriated by alcoholic beverages

I become more conscientious and academic
though my field of study is popular movies

And folk songs -I see why civilization survives
by ignoring all intellectuals, their negative take

...on EVERYTHING!

* ***** ***** ***** ***** *

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...