Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Mind Session Ends

A computer is a perfect illustration of the
manifold dimensions of reality, each time
I click on an icon a new folder opens just
like memories in my brain

Too many folders open at the same time
causes malfunction, computer short-circuits
in synchronicity with me, all our documents
shut down leaving us a screen saver only

Mine is dark, I grab anything to reinstate the
world, keep a book about a trouble-shooting
angel with lovely illustration next to my docu-
ment for the moment my mind session ends

We waste a lot of time, my computer and I
moving between states of consciousness,
we understand each other so well – and
that helps so much!


Annie Dalton "Making Waves" Collins 2003

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...