Thursday, November 26, 2009

Idiot Idealists

*
I am washed out, wrung out in the
machinations of changing my mind
into a laser beam for dissecting a
threatening text compiled by the
Karl Marx of the 21st century

Promising to unleash murder and may-
hem on humanity unless his ideas on
monetary reforms, freely available at
his Internet site, are applied, with a
billion dollar furnished mansion

to entertain potential investors in
magnificent style, if the Presidents
want him to stop his threats they
must pay him an astronomic bribe–
I am flabbergasted

Will idiot idealists never learn
all superficial reforms
always end in
disaster?
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...