Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brave Literary Attempt

Shared my stories with Alet
a fantasy of a government
official off to attend
a convention

Derailing the scene by her
having all kinds of exciting
adventures, the stern, grim
convocation

Turning into a fairytale of a
damsel in distress, a brave
literary attempt destroyed
as we digress

By creating a melodramatic
scene in which the heroine
is unmasked as a female
phantom of the opera

The scars to her soul turning
her into a stone, ice-cold and
without feeling, no sympathy
for human beings

As her soul had been turned
into a snowflake when she
was small by events beyond
her control

But as Alet and I envisage the
scene of her hitting the head
of her victims into a pulp while
screaming

‘I order you to be my friend!
Be my friend, you scum, or
die! – drawing an axe from
her handbag

We roll around laughing so
much, colleagues threaten
us with eviction!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...