Monday, November 2, 2009

Enjoy Your Thoughts

Intelligent and benevolent, conscious
and aware, vibrations creating illu-
sions of substance and energy

Objects in three-dimensional time-
space reality fixated by laser-beam
brains into joyous holograms

Sharing consciousness, overcoming
obstacles to communicating, con-
veying sounds in symbolism

In rhythm, tone and melody, universal
meaning appearing in endless variety
more than I can understand

Sharing happiness by tuning in to fre-
quencies tuned to the love
in my soul

“Direct your thoughts to what you want,
quickly evaluate situations to decide what
you want most, pay attention

Direct your thoughts deliberately, it yields
results that direct action, create the future
by enjoying your thoughts!”

--- Abraham

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...