Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mainstream Paradigm Experiments

When reading about supernatural, esoteric
and spiritual events, I hate it when all reject
each other’s evidence

If Mr Home is claimed to levitate, mediums
who produce ectoplasm reject witness
statements

If Peter Hurkos sees into the future, those
who levitate cry fraud because they can-
not do it

While alternative and pseudo-science groups
reject one another, they shall remain outside
mainstream science

I LOVE it that the mainstream paradigm reject
all statements that cannot be verified by sense
experiments

The use of our own five senses is the only basis
for inter-subjective consensus about what reality
should be

Unique personal experience can never be used
for that end because it cannot be duplicated or
verified

I love the infinite variety of individual events and
accept all accounts as true for the person who
had the experience

But refuse to join any promotion of such private
feelings, I cherish my own visions without
forcing them on others

I believe all groups have a valid viewpoint which
works if correctly used, mainstream leaves us
freedom

To enjoy our own experience without forcing us
to subscribe to an individual’s vision, the only
thing we share

Is sensory data, though I love your out-of-body
experience and subsequent witness about
its occurrence

I cannot join the group formed by you on that basis,
your vision is valid for you alone, I am happy with
all visions

Existing side by side so I can feast my eyes
and mind on everyone!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...