Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blame No-One But Myself

*Hot in the office, the large blob of
formless Jell-O that made up my
timeless holiday life criss-crossed
by divisions and structures of time

Fed up with this, looking at lists ad
infinitum, my chair is hard, my brain
changed into mush, grey documents
like ash in my mouth

I want to escape to a place where
thoughts and ideas are really felt
not live in conformity where pain
is our constant companion

Where is the evidence of quantum
physics’ assurances of alternative
universes, apparently we create
these hells ourselves

Being nowhere persons burying our
point of view, death is the better
choice, if all death is self-in-
flicted and I am still alive

I can blame no-one but myself
for being here in living hell…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...