Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sedulous Eternity

Sedulous – involving great care, effort and
persistence, I am very sedulous regarding
my attempt to speak French fluently, while
I am incredulous when I see how sedulous
my colleagues are when compiling lists

They think eternity will be wonderful knowing
administration of assembly line translations
led to the creation of the most perfect bureau-
cracy since Hitler’s minions brilliantly adminis-
trated concentration camp exterminations

It is quite beside the point that the words and
documents so zealously chloroformed and pin-
pointed in government departments have no
aesthetic appeal or any other function other
than representing reality as ugly

Depressive and destructive as can be…
*

1 comment:

edmuse22 said...

Hi there Peanuts

Your mastery over words always amazes me. I notice that you are as fascinated as I am with the nature of the world and how we perceive it. Sedulous Eternity . . . so real in some perfect worlds. Strangely enough I just published an article about how life allows us to experience unlimited pain . . . with a quote from Victor Frankl that really sums it up for me.

Have a look if you get the chance at http://socyberty.com/politics/contemplating-the-unlimited-nature-of-life/ I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...