Thursday, January 21, 2010

“L’Histoire Sans Fin”

*
Not finding any surcease from fatigue
I am growing bored, listening to ‘L’histoire
Sans Fin’ to frame my attempt to translate
a boring criminal document

The lady robbed must own stolen money
otherwise she would not have handed it to
a stranger, if she had earned it honestly
she would be careful with her money

I have serious doubts about the super-rich who
suffer breach of trust, honest people are not
misled by a promise of easy profit, the best
bait offered by criminals

Who survive by making dishonest deals with
those tempted by avarice because they are
already harbouring fraudulent schemes
in their heads…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...