Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In This Vacuum

*
Another deadly sin, gluttony, catching up
with me, drowning in the allergy, cannot
work, write, research, think, the midnight
bell tolling for all my dreams as a glass
wall goes up between me and feelings

I know this experience well, guard against
it by drinking no wine, when I opened the
bottle of Douglas Green last night, hubby
warned me against the consequence but
I would not listen, my brain shut down

No synapses firing any more, registering
pain only, I cannot run, there is no escape
from inner pain I brought upon myself, the
reason why I cannot make progress to
another kind of life, as I live through

Dead periods of time until I can work, think
and communicate again, right after reading
how great love is, I lost all ability to feel, now
I hate all existence, especially awareness of
my painful being, gone everything I prepared

No wisdom, hope or goodness left in this
vacuum, the black hole in my head…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...