Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins

*Tried to stroke my ears as Karen told me
in order to stimulate left brain activity to
enable me to compute figures correctly

Since my ears are covered in Vicks for symp-
tomatic relief of allergy, my fingers were Vicksed
and I spread it everywhere as I’m typing

I think the plaster covering my cut left forefinger is
affecting both brain lobes negatively, reducing my
capacity to calculate numbers and documents

I cannot complete my production sheet, the sheer
horror and abject terror about bureaucratic omission
when we do not hand in our production sheets

Is indescribable, it is the worst in the list of seven deadly
sins, the Catholic Church’s shining example of torching
sinners are to be resurrected for all those

Remaining remiss in executing administrative tasks faithfully,
the only justification for our miserable existence on earth, an
inquisition is waiting if we continue to dilly-dally with

Sacred red-tape procedures…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...