Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rieu’s Orchestral Fantasia

*Rieu’s Strauss Orchestra playing
La Dance de Zorba - I rise prancing
around the table in the sitting room
it is not a performance that will win
an Oscar nomination

When they play a tango, Olé Guapa,
I sing, when a thirteen-year old plays
Il Silenzio on the trumpet tears spring,
when the young soprano Mirusia sings
Ave Maria I enter celestial spheres

Seth jokingly said when you think a
pretty thought you make a flower grow
where Rieu’s orchestra plays magical
forests spring and glorious ideals
are seeded into people’s hearts…


Jane Roberts ‘Seth Speaks – The Eternal Validity of the Soul’
Prentice-Hall, 1972 – Quote taken from p.317

Soprano: Mirusia Louwerse
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...