Friday, January 29, 2010

Luminescent Clouds

*
Though the sky remains ensconced in
luminescent clouds jealously guarding
the sun from my longing eyes, clouds
looming like large evil airships, I know
that soon, maybe tomorrow

The clouds will lift and the sun will return
to me, just read about prayer for a brick
wall that was answered by a spider’s web
proving à la quantum physics that con-
sciousness changes the world

Influences everything to meet our needs
once we ask for survival things, I need
the shine of the sun in my heart, I shall
don my hat and sit in the shade and
enjoy the incandescence

When my beloved sun returns, stretch
my legs to soak up the sun while reading
something good…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...