Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Snow Waltz Wave

*
The alluring sweet voices of beautifully clad
sopranos behind veils changes In A Persian
Market into a joyously shared experience of
the East

When singers and audience join in Volare,
energy crackles off and on stage - eager
faces crinkling with excitement and happy
laughter

On to the Snow Waltz, André Rieu involving
the audience in doing the Mexican Wave to
the Snow Waltz themes I sing and jump up
also

My heart swells in me in an experience that
replaces the last traces of former political
rallies against enemies in European
market places

With a feeling of love for all humanity as a
musical community, André Rieu’s dreams
and visions creating a unifying factor in
harnessing

A shared love for music to carry us on streams
of flowing notes and harmonies, a lively rendition
of The Second Waltz sets me galloping through
the house

My heart leaping from my breast!

DVD André Rieu “The 100 Greatest Moments”
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...