Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miraculous

*
But if you prefer to believe
instantaneous communication
happens by magic, I fully agree

“subatomic particle electrons
instantaneously communicate
even when separated by
10 billion miles”

If information cannot move
faster than light, Einstein is right,
the phenomenon of instantaneous
communication is as occult and
unexplainable as any mystery

And ‘miraculous’ is the only term
to explain the strange phenomena
of one particle being in two places
at once

I will never disagree with something
so beautiful and esoteric as the
current positivistic paradigm,
relegating the unexplained

To the realm of magical mystery!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...