Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bekenstein’s 5-D Spacetime

*Given the black hole in my
head and what Bekenstein
said regarding a black hole
in 5-D spacetime equivalent
to hot radiation on hologram

I conclude the black hole in
my head is a feverish spot
where radiation destroys
programming - reducing
me to my reptilian brain

“Universes
of different
dimensions
and disparate
physical laws
are equivalent
under the
holographic
principle

demonstrated
mathematically for
five-dimensional spacetime
with a four-dimensional
boundary

a recorded holographic 5-D
universe at the periphery
on the 4-D surface
is ruled by super-
string theory in
5-D spacetime

conformal field theory
of point particles
operates on the
4-D hologram

a black hole
in 5-D spacetime
is equal to
hot radiation
on the
hologram”

Information in the Holographic Universe:
A Holographic Spacetime by Jacob D. Bekenstein

http://www.essentia.com/discovery/holographic_spacetime.htm

[I know I am referring to diverse scientific fields in an
unscientific way using poetic license, but freedom to weave
different strands is an inherent characteristic of humanity]
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...