Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Taxes My Imagination

*
The atom appears in all systems at one
and the same time, atoms exists
everywhere simultaneously

Atoms fluctuate in all states, we perceive
a consistent image of all things in
our environment - although

Atoms appear here for only one moment in
their multifarious existence - I am trying to
understand what Seth says

I have often withdrawn my consciousness
from reality, but the nature of the universe
as Seth describes it

Taxes my imagination even more
than quantum physics…

****************************************

All probable realities are tantamount to
multiple presents in which development
takes place in ALL directions at once

Some thoughts, feelings and mental actions
are materialized in reality while others are
actualized in other probable systems

Every mental act is a reality for which we are
responsible, we are in this reality system to
to face the consequences of our actions

*****************************************

The devil concept is a superlative hallucination
that lives in belief only, such believers have no
trust in Soul and Consciousness - oh my

MY concept of devil is such a fun person who pulls
faces at snobs and Pharisees and pursue truth with
no reference to affection embedded in white lies

My devil idea is truth so cold and bare, so direct and
revealing, that all loving people would cringe on
recognizing themselves without their lies

To themselves…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...