Monday, August 22, 2022

Dreams Of Invisible Dimensions Intersecting

I always expect the best and then when I look, that is

what I get - every time - your offerings seem the best

because that is what I expect, all are very different &

I like the imaginative fantasies and scenery very much

 

When the lines run on breathlessly I see a Petit Prince

in my mind reciting these excitedly, this is why I can't

form an image of you in my head, appearance & voice

keep changing along with these scenes in every story

 

It's wonderful, my correspondent appears to be a shape-

shifter and avatar all the time, then the comments once

again create a different picture: I see an angry Knight on

his trusty Steed fighting illiterate masses to the ground

 

Then a plaintive goblin stamping his foot since the little

imps at home make so much noise; I love corresponding

with my interlocutors - the images in my head are much

richer than reality can offer within steady visual pictures

 

And later I see a portly Bard-cum-Dickens packing his quills

away ready for slumber - going off to bed dragging his feet

unwillingly - No wonder the little alien in my head can’t see,

the alien keeps its eyes firmly shut and reacts to words and

 

Sounds only - painting pictures in my mind of everything it

hears and thinks - living like a Pratchettian Imp* with a bright

palette making drawings of its dreams & decorating these with    

silver glitter - always singing songs to me and as I sing along

 

Everyone looking for peace and quiet gets angry with me -

have they ever considered how the simpleton living my life

must feel as these pictures and this series of unending noise

keep filling my head - when I try to remain within the steel

 

Framework of reality, the little alien dreams of the invisible

dimensions intersecting, but kept apart through vibrational

differences by which means the separate lifeforms share the

same space without ever making each other’s acquaintance

 

And then the steel framework of reality seems absolutely

boring and in need of colourful editing and restructuring...

..............................................................................................

*Pratchettian Imp: Iconograph, the little imp sits in a box and 

paints pictures of what it sees 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...