Friday, August 19, 2022

The Simpleton Living My Life

[Diary Notes - Friday 19 August 2022]

Pondering the question of finding a challenge to overcome

to make life interesting, I admit defeat: the challenge’s here

already and I can’t rise to it: my cupboard’s disintegrating and

I can’t fix it ‘cause I hate every garment therein, though there’s

ONE top I like - the rest I abhor - so I juggle clothes between a

plastic container, a zip bag and old suitcases in the spare room

 

And my dark, cavernous, bottomless cupboard where clothes are

struggling for space helter-skelter and I can’t find anything I need,

nearly freezing to death in the dentist’s chair on a cold day, if only

there was a way I could classify clothes in order of importance, but

every system I try increases the chaos factor by ten; the blind little

alien in my head gives the directions while the simpleton living my

 

Life tries to apply these worsening every mess - I think the Chem in

my head stipulates everything MUST be an intrigue - every problem

must become a conundrum - though I fight this instruction, my mind

applies this dictum diligently, it’s a wonder I’m not deceased yet - as

my life keeps dissolving into worsening chaos all the time…

.........................................................................................................

I managed to convince the blind little alien in my head and the

simpleton supposed to carry out his orders to remain standing

all day, no back-ache though my feet are sore from standing &

walking, I should join the strange religious order in India which

prohibits sitting, even sleeping must be done while propped up

in a standing position, the acolytes take various drugs to alleviate

the pain - as described in the book Shantaram - then I could live

out the rest of my life in the bizarre and absurd style that befits the

blind little alien and the idiotic simpleton following its stupid orders…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...