Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Sweet Voice Makes Me Smile

When fear gets you down as pain returns, you cry ‘cause all you try
turns into a mess, hope dies as panic grips your heart: I’m scared of
life, pain and loneliness, fighting against despair; I fear people ‘cause
I fear myself, my shortcomings making me fail all the time, but Amira
sings ‘Hold your head up high, though hope is frail, it never dies, look
.
Up to the stars - don’t be afraid - in the dark I’ll be your guiding light-
through the storm I’m always by your side’ repeating the words of a
loving God and fear subsides - we shall carry on regardless of all that
went wrong - face the world and its sorrows with God and the angels
on our side - Amira’s sweet voice makes me smile through existential
.
Crisis, I don’t want to hope any more as disappointment is so hard to
bear - yet I cannot live without wishing for a better tomorrow - some
claim all pain is left behind when we leave this life & I hope it’s true!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...