Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Caveman Stance, Shaman Dance

Spiritualists say ‘Compose yourself, calm your mind’, Well, I’m

trying to, but my finger is flaring blue with electric sparks - I’ve

got to take a caveman stance and do the shaman dance to get

the vertebra in my neck to relax so my finger can bend without

 

pain spiking through my right arm -- Before we can have good

relations with the world, we must have a good relationship with

ourselves - the sprightly spiritualists say: in order to leave mood-

enhancing but heath-endangering sugar out of the equitation, I

 

put salt in my tea as drinking it bitter is not a feat I care to repeat

but still my relations with my inner being remain shaky to say the

least, why should it be so difficult to set the mood on a Monday

morning when I’m trying to reconnect with my inner laundry-maid

 

who must show my sceptical family that I’m an excellent house-

keeper, even though I can’t be the successful domestic goddess

I saw in my project-your-mind-into-the-future visions…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...