Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Soon My Head Will Explode

Whenever the universe gives me things I want,

I’m in trouble, I always want the wrong things:

today I wanted a pepper steak pie and got hold

of it and now I feel catatonic, can’t hold up my

 

Head, drowsy and sleepy, I was making my way

through Encyclopedia of Stars and Atoms, could

not concentrate - looking for information about

the sun since the sun sends solar wind particles

 

Into space - like a sprinkler turning on its base -

positive and negative charge in every quadrant

determines solar wind effect on earth life forms -

a fascinating explanation for differences between

 

Personalities, but now a headache makes further

investigation impossible, the pressure is building

soon my head will explode, while I’m suffocating,

goodbye cruel  world, I wasn't a worthy subject: 

 

I always ate the wrong stuff destroying my mind 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...