Monday, August 1, 2022

Occupying The Same Space

 https://youtu.be/xBQ1f5hZYYE

It makes my heart sing when I see Amira advancing - watching

history in the making - her fairylike appearance makes me think

that this must be a fantasy, when her voice rings and sweetens

every note into a bell-like tone, I feel the sound invading my mind

blinding me to others singing this song- and the perfection of this

moment has been preserved in a clip I watch over and over while

 

Marveling when her voice forms a light beam that illuminates my

life, it feels as if I’m watching a scene filmed in another universe

where a perfect alien masquerades as a beautiful young girl and

this perfect moment haunts me until I return to the clip to wonder

and revel again in the magic tale of Amira rising like a dream - to

shine beauty and radiance into my consciousness: maybe THIS

 

Is what Seth meant, listening to Amira’s heavenly voice - feeling

that the rules of this universe have changed - suddenly a sweet,

young girl sings like a diva from another galaxy thus turning our

perceptions upside down; how can this be- the only explanation

I can find is that Seth was right when he said the mind fluctuates

between various realities and we shall discover this is true when

 

We realise how fast and often these split-second changes take

place as awareness jumps between multifarious realities which

are different in vibration only - while occupying the same space  

[Jane Roberts: Seth Speaks]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...