Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The Onslaught Of Outsiders

 [Diary Notes - Tuesday 16 August 2022]

Staring at the mop of hair on my head standing on end, a quiff

developing with static electricity, I decide to wear headphones

all the time and my sun visor on the front porch when Hans and

Thea come visiting and I shall not tell anyone where to sit even

if the sun’s shining right into their eyes

 

Today Nici washed my Red Riding Hood top and thus I’m ready

to face influx of family into the sacred home space, I’m ready to

make small talk about positive expectation and Sixth Sense with

Bruce Willis, I didn’t sit down today but kept standing to keep my

back straight thus no backache developing

 

Tonight I might try sitting cross-legged on the floor, anything to

remain panic-free and happy - hopeful about the onslaught of

outsiders on our quiet house… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...