Monday, August 1, 2022

I Think I Perceive

I’ve been jumping around like a Jack-in-the-Box, trying to

figure out whether Seth got it right when he claimed - our

consciousness is focused on earth only part of the time, in

between quantum segments our inner being watches the

realities in many different spheres - it might be true, I can’t

 

Tell as my consciousness remains the same as I ruin things

like throwing my son’s wallet into the washing machine - if

there are hiatuses between my focusing here and then in

other realities, the distinction is not clear; I wish I could get

what Seth meant we should do with the exotic information

 

Of multi-focused consciousness, maybe the experience of

hallucinating while reading is an approximation thereof, but

on a Monday when I’m trying to master the logistics of the

perfect laundry-maid dream, it seems to be utterly useless

information by not changing anything that I think I perceive

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...