Monday, August 22, 2022

Lucky Enough To Find Great Symbolism

I can’t sleep having eaten bread and fish to which I’m allergic,

can’t close my eyes, a breadboard affixed to my back to keep it

straight in an attempt to prevent backache - wondering whether

many people live with a despot in their mind who orders them

around like the little alien does to me, at present the little alien

is only interested in symbolism, 3-dimensional physical reality

 

Does not interest it & stories are boring, the symbolic meaning

of everything is evaluated - if no significant dimension can be

discerned the little tyrant refuses to regard it - I always had to

fight the little alien while relaying documents in the office - it

constructed sentences all wrong, when I refused to follow its

dictums, the alien shut down my brain and refused to let me

 

Type - if I’m lucky enough to find great symbolism in stories or

people the little alien is happy and makes me feel justified and

free, but if I remain stuck in sensory reality, the alien is angry

and makes me feel life is meaningless and will remain so until

I can access the beauty within people, events and objects - I

wish the little alien could conform a bit more to normal life… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...