Sunday, August 28, 2022

Maliciously Creative Verses

There isn’t an antidote to premeditated creativity - thus

creativity will now be perpetrated here like premeditated

criminal acts, murder most foul with malice aforethought:

Given that you have found me out and given me my come-

uppance so daintily about being a wilful perpetrator of pre-

meditated creativity, I just had to inflict more of it on you

 

Given that readers run away hysterically shouting when I

appear with yet another premeditated maliciously creative

piece perpetrated in my portfolio - oh dear, Many Worlds

Theory indicates someday, in one of the many versions of

Reality - in one of the - 25 - unrolled Dimensions of String

Theory, somebody’s bound to read this piece wondering

 

What on earth could have possessed her to keep writing

so much nonsense in one go knowing that nobody would

see any purpose in these maliciously creative verses…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...