Saturday, August 13, 2022

I Wish I Had A Magical Wand

I wish I could create a safe, warm space for the best lyrical poet

I know so he could write those tumbling, flowing, singing verses

he usually does - & I wish he could get rid of his headaches and

live in joy to sing the glory of the beautiful Nightingale he loves -

 

I wish the flights of fantasy enabling him to write such great stories

would take him away from that overpowering noise of the babies &

toddlers so he can soar in his visions; I also wish that my new friend

resembling Marilyn Monroe could find a way to break free from that

 

Psycho-babble medico who treats her for lifestyle-choices instead of

medical problems so she could stop wasting money on the imaginary

diagnosis enriching the doctor as described in “Le Malade Imaginaire”

by Molière - and another wish of mine is that my brother Peter Pan in

 

Neverland would enjoy the sweet baby girl his daughter will bring home,

that the baby would be so well-behaved, that Peter Pan would give up

his mad-cap plan to stay in a tent outside to escape her crying at night:

I wish I could wave a magical wand to make all my wishes come true

 

All at once - right here, right now…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...