Friday, August 26, 2022

Totally Whimsical

The naughty little alien reads the text with me and tells me

what it thinks, I listen and indulge it because its imagination

is amazing although totally whimsical and dangerous - long

ago before I was older & wiser, I believed what it said in my

head and got myself into such trouble, though the stories it

 

Tells are much too good to be eschewed - I enjoy the way

it interprets with new perspectives, unfolding some of the

tightly rolled aspects of reality - which, according to Many

Worlds Theory, represent potential that is fulfilled some-

where in the universe; then I turn away and look at a text  

 

To see what the steel framework of this reality contains and

stick to the interpretation which other people say is what we

should see objectively, but even the simpleton living my life

knows the naughty little alien’s dreams are my favourite &

reality can't compete with these improbable fantasies…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...