Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Locusts Consumed My Heart

Woke up with emptiness within, feeling as if worms had

destroyed my mind and locusts had consumed my heart,

getting up with fear overwhelming, moving through a fog

of confusion, then remembering: I are pizza last night, it

tasted so good, but my life is predicated on the strict rule

never-ever eating pizza  - it has the effect of setting off a

bomb in my head with brain short-circuiting and chemical

depression; when the folk at home order pizza they kindly

say - Surely you can have one piece - and what a mistake


Then I know what I’m missing - but let me be brave, tackle

the day with a hole in my head and feelings all depressed,

it made me lose sight of my cast of characters - supposed

to produce a movie for me, but since I’ve been here before

I know objectively these painful moments will pass - I shall

break free to feel good again, patience is all that is needed

and following all rules that make my existence pleasurable:

only eating food which has been proven healthy and good…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...