Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Shiny Pearls In Patterned Strings

When Amira sings the sweetest nightingale cannot compete, 

when Amira sings I hear beauty and love, when Amira sings 

she brings beauty and love from above & when Amira sings 

her pure tone rings with a bright, radiant sound which I love


When Amira sings the world becomes a better place, when 

Amira sings we listen in tears to a new sound that changes 

every heart, when Amira sings with harmonics echoing, our

souls dance and sing with her - the beauty of her amazing 


Voice makes flowers grow wherever she goes, she doesn’t 

even realise how different our world becomes, when Amira 

sings all nature sings with her, her voice and notes so sweet 

and clear fill my empty soul, and when Amira sings she forms 


Every sound with care and love creating melodious notes like 

shiny pearls in patterned strings enchanting me with a velvet 

sheen as refined & exquisite as silken threads with dewdrops 

forming rainbows in my mind’s eye - and when Amira sings 


I taste sweet caramel and toffee on my tongue, I also feel the 

warmth of Arabic coffee filling my heart changing my emotions 

into a kaleidoscope reflecting the wonders of notes she sings 

perfectly, as her voice keeps soaring my spirit soars with her 


When Amira sings her voice enfolds us in a warm, soft sound 

that comforts our hearts taking fear away in the adoration she 

radiates, her voice illuminates mind and soul and fills us with 

the light of love, hope and trust and makes us glad to be alive 

.

When Amira sings the purity of her voice shines bright golden 

sunlight into my heart & evokes the taste of honeyed syrup in 

my mouth, and the timbre of her velvet vibrato illuminates my 

life with a delight only her mastery of squillo can bring about

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...