Thursday, August 18, 2022

Tales Of Sewing Machine Pests

[Diary Notes 18 August 2022]

For some strange, incomprehensible reason it seemed logical

that since I had a rising-and-falling headache on a daily basis,

thus never experiencing the joie-de-vivre I love so much, I might

as well eat interesting stuff - let it become a very BAD headache

 

Thus should it lift eventually, I would be so glad life would seem

so much improved; let’s hope this strategy will bear fruit, feeling

ill is utterly boring - it was grand to have family visiting, but the

fatigue resulting from seasonal allergy made me too sleepy to

 

Enjoy company, I’m glad my sister-in-law won the great sewing

machine contest in her hometown and that baboons raided only

their neighbours’  camping site and not theirs - yet I would be

ecstatic if hay fever would stop preventing me from sleeping &

 

I could sit & lie down without my right arm stunned by electricity,

then dying on me as the nerves are crunched by the misplaced

vertebrae - then I’ll try again to be a better hostess and listen to

interesting tales of sewing machine pests while baboons infest…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...